Training programs that use a systematic approach vastly improve physical and performance adaptations
Today’s fitness programming approaches need to consider that our society as a whole has more structural imbalances and susceptibility to injury than ever before. Due to this, we need to have a very sharp eye for potential movement compensations and make sure high-quality movement is preserved throughout the training process.
Integrated Training Program
Integrated training is a concept that combines all forms of exercise into one system: speed, agility, quickness, and resistance training.
It is an all-inclusive approach to exercise that can lead to improvements in overall health, wellness, and athletic performance.
Increased flexibility, endurance, strength, and power
Body Composition Benefits
Fat loss and increased lean muscle mass
Improved cardiovascular, respiratory, and endocrine (hormone) functionality
Stress relief, improved mood, and improved sleep
You’ll reap the benefits of having a customized training program we’ll create just for you
Principles we observe include training in a systematic and progressive fashion, training fundamental movement patterns, training with optimal posture, training for optimal range of motion, training in all planes of motion, manipulating acute variables (e.g., sets, reps, and rest periods), and designing exercise programs based on assessment results.
Skipping Steps Versus
a Progressive and Systematic Plan
- Possible increased risk of injury
- Frustration because of inability to correctly perform exercises
- Your goals may be delayed more than expected or may not be achieved
- Lack of measurement and tracking; unable to track client success
- Inconsistent exercise programming
Progressive and Systematic:
- Decreased risk of injury or overtraining
- Increased client adherence to the exercise program
- Clients more likely to achieve goals
- Ability to track client successes and setbacks
- Consistent exercise programming with progressive overload
Please fill out this form so we may assess your needs